Well we had a wonderful Easter. It was Tyler's birthday so we sang Happy Birthday to him again. But since we had celebrated it the day before, we really didn't do anything for him that day. Sorry buddy. Tyler got a cute outfit and some toddler treats. Too bad he is allergic to chocolate or else he would have had candy in his basket also. We had a wonderful time at church, well I should say everyone else had a wonderful time at church, Tyler decided to be a pill and not let mommy sit down at all, ugh. Oh well, 6 more months until nursery. YES!!! For dinner we went to Grandma and Grandpa Geertsen's house for some yummy, yummy food. Over all, I think this whole birthday/Easter weekend went fabulous.

Here is a video of Tyler "searching" for his Easter basket. It wasn't too hard to find. But you can tell what his favorite gift was.
10 comments:
Love the video. He is getting so big! I am glad that you had a great Easter.
He is sooo cute! Where did you find his Easter basket?
It was great being down there with you guys on Easter and to celebrate his 1st birthday. He is very cute and loveable little guy!! Love you guys.
Katie, I got it from pottery barn kids last year. I love their Easter baskets. They might have some on their website on sale since it is past Easter.
HaPpY BiRtHdaY little man!!!
So cute. Wow he is huge!
Hey, have you ever noticed that the baby on the Kirkland brand diaper wipes looks just like Tyler? I think he should get paid some sort of royalty for them stealing his picture for their diaper wipes!
Nikki, I had no idea. Yeah he better get paid for it. :) See this just confirms how cute my kid is. He is a model :)
I always knew how cute he is but I think he is priceless!
This is me begging you to update your blog. That's all..
Post a Comment