Thanks for posting all the pictures. We're so bummed that we couldn't be there. It looks like he had a fabulous time. You know it's a good birthday party when someone ends up naked in the sink :)
Katie: Yes I think the sink was one of his favorite parts of the party. He loved having the water run all over him. We miss you too, but we can celebrate when you come down next month. Love you
Hillary: I know I can't believe how fast the time goes. I can't believe how big your "baby" is getting.
Love all of the pictures!! I can't believe Tyler and Austin are 1!! Crazy! I'm so glad you had so many family members there for his party!! Happy belated Birthday, Tyler!!
It was a fun party. It was good to see all of Taylor's family that day and also on Sunday (thanks for dinner!). Tyler got a lot of great presents, he also made $17 for his piggy bank--thanks to all of his grandparents! Happy 1st Birthday, Tyler--love you!
6 comments:
Thanks for posting all the pictures. We're so bummed that we couldn't be there. It looks like he had a fabulous time. You know it's a good birthday party when someone ends up naked in the sink :)
Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Tyler! Where in the world does the time go? I can't believe he is one!
Katie: Yes I think the sink was one of his favorite parts of the party. He loved having the water run all over him. We miss you too, but we can celebrate when you come down next month. Love you
Hillary: I know I can't believe how fast the time goes. I can't believe how big your "baby" is getting.
What a fun party. Your elmo cake looks awesome. CJ had a Elmo party when he turned one. I still can't believe that he is one. Crazy how time flies.
Love all of the pictures!! I can't believe Tyler and Austin are 1!! Crazy! I'm so glad you had so many family members there for his party!! Happy belated Birthday, Tyler!!
It was a fun party. It was good to see all of Taylor's family that day and also on Sunday (thanks for dinner!). Tyler got a lot of great presents, he also made $17 for his piggy bank--thanks to all of his grandparents! Happy 1st Birthday, Tyler--love you!
Post a Comment