Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Updates

I know, I know, I know, I haven't updated in over a month. sorry I kind of forget to update people. So just a little update before I get to the cool pics, Tyler has a duel ear infection. He has had a fever since Sunday and I finally took him to the dr. today and this is the prognosis. We just got over an ear infection in February and now we have to deal with it all again. He is finally sleeping right now, so I am enjoying some alone time. Besides that we don't really have much to update.

1 comment:

ann said...

I was on last night and then KayLyn told me today that you had updated. I am glad I took the time tonight to see pictures of my very cute grandson! Thanks for sharing your life with your family and friends. Glad that you were able to spend time with Jamie and kids and Tim & Katie and Marcus. Looks like you had fun!