Friday, August 3, 2007

Tyler's New Toy

Tyler loves to stand and sit rather than lay down on the ground. After many hours of holding him up ourselves we found a great toy. Here is Tyler in his new Rainforest Jumperoo. He loves it. I will try and post a video later.

7 comments:

ann said...

I got a closeup of his picture...he sure loves his bottom lip! I can't wait to see him in person in his new favorite toy. I also can't believe how big he is getting! Give him a GREAT BIG KISS from his grandma!!!! Also looking forward to the video.

Kimberlie said...

Mom, yes he loves his lip and his new toy. I am still trying to figure out the video, it keeps saying it is too big, so we will work on it tomorrow. Love you.

Kris said...

I am glad you joined the blogging world. It will be great keeping updated with you. Love ya.

Elder Richey said...

Marcus loved his Jumparoo too. It is such a great toy for them and it give you a chance to do something else :)

Tammy said...

Great picture. It is grat to get updates and see great pictures of your family. You realize you are making his legs nice and strong and that means walking soon...enjoy the freedom now!

alecia said...

he really does love it. I put him in it on Saturday and left the room for a few minutes, and the next thing I know, he is just jabbering away about something and squealing. He only got upset when he realized that I had left the room and he didn't have an audience anymore.

Kimberlie said...

Yes he loves his toy very much. Tammy, he wants to crawl so bad. He just gets so frustrated when he is on the floor on his tummy because he wants to move around. He can push him self around in a circle while on his tummy but he can't move forward too well yet. Which is good because my house is not ready for a mobile child :)