I'm so glad you're blogging. Welcome to the club, you will soon find that it is strangely addictive. I'm sure Tammy will agree with me on that :)
I sent you an e-mail about the videos. Tammy does a cool slide show thing on her blog, but I'm not sure how to do that yet. Really, the possibilities are endless! Seriously though, all we really care about is seeing pictures of that cute boy. He gets more and more precious. I love my nephew!!
I am so glad that you finally started a blog! It took you long enough. I agree with you Katie, I love my nephew, both of them. I have the cutest nephews in the world.
7 comments:
There's my boy!!! What a cutie he is. Thanks for starting your own blog...now I can keep track of both my grandsons and their families!
Thanks. He sure is a cutie. I am now getting more pics of him smiling which is nice.
I love the first picture. Taylor is so cute with your son! I can't wait to see more! Love ya.
Tammy, yes Taylor loves playing with Tyler. He loves making him laugh.
I'm so glad you're blogging. Welcome to the club, you will soon find that it is strangely addictive. I'm sure Tammy will agree with me on that :)
I sent you an e-mail about the videos. Tammy does a cool slide show thing on her blog, but I'm not sure how to do that yet. Really, the possibilities are endless! Seriously though, all we really care about is seeing pictures of that cute boy. He gets more and more precious. I love my nephew!!
I am so glad that you finally started a blog! It took you long enough. I agree with you Katie, I love my nephew, both of them. I have the cutest nephews in the world.
Katie, thanks for your help. I'm sure it will get very addictive.
Alecia, yes both of your nephews are very cute. I can't wait until we can get both boys together again.
Post a Comment