So pretty much since I have nothing interesting to write about I will just keep posting pics of Tyler and a few of us. So here you go some more pics. Luckily Tyler is so darn cute that I am sure none of you mind :)
Look at my 2 handsome men. Like father like son.
This is one of like 2 pics of Tyler and me. I am usually the one behind the camera
Tyler and his grandma. You can tell they have a very special bond.

Isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen?
7 comments:
I love his worried look in the last picture. He doesn't seem to be having that as much lately. Maybe he is getting used to this strange, new world! I will never complain about more pictures.
He is very cute. And you are a cute momma. Love ya
Man, I don't know what I did to have such a cute kid! Must come from the Richey genes. We love him and appreciate all you guys. Rock On! We will post plenty more so stay tuned!
Thanks Kris and Alecia. He is definetly a cuttie and I sure love him to pieces. And Tyler's Daddy yes he did get his cutness from the Richey side :)
He, Tyler is a cutie and you can post as many pics as you want!!! I love the sunglasses! Where did you find them? And, yes, I like to think he and I have a bond...love you, Tyler (and your parents)!
Mom we got the sunglasses at the children's place. He has them in red also.
I love the pictures! I know how you feel about few and far between pciture with mom. That is how it works at our house. Though after a year Josh is getting better!
Post a Comment