This is wonderful...I am adding you to all my other family blog sites. Congratulations!!!
Thanks Mom. I hope you like it.
You are added to mine so I can check in often. We still need to get togeter sometime. The two weeks are bad for me but maybe after that? Let me know! My blog site cjourmiracle.blogspot.com
Tammy, yes we do still need to get together. I will be gone next weekend, and than around the 21st but I should be around anytime other than that.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is wonderful...I am adding you to all my other family blog sites. Congratulations!!!
Thanks Mom. I hope you like it.
You are added to mine so I can check in often. We still need to get togeter sometime. The two weeks are bad for me but maybe after that? Let me know! My blog site cjourmiracle.blogspot.com
Tammy, yes we do still need to get together. I will be gone next weekend, and than around the 21st but I should be around anytime other than that.
Post a Comment