Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our Angel Baby



As most of you know, we lost our sweet little baby due to a miscarriage. I was about 9 1/2 weeks along when we lost our sweet angel. I started having complications at 6 weeks so we went in at 7 weeks for an ultrasound. We saw the baby and it's sweet heartbeat. We were ecstatic but cautious. I had complications with Tyler from about 6 weeks to 8 weeks and then everything went fine. So we were expecting it to be the same with this pregnancy. Well my complications continued until Sunday night, November 8. I started having severe cramps and pain that was worse than I had been having for the last few weeks. I went to bed and woke up the next morning in more pain. I had help with Tyler which was nice, but it soon became even too painful to even get up into a standing position. We went to the doctor and he did an ultrasound. There we saw and heard the worse words any parent will hear. "There is no heartbeat." We had lost our baby at about 8 weeks. Needless to say we were devastated. This was another miracle baby. It was conceived without any medical intervention which was a miracle to us since we struggled so much to have our sweet Tyler. After finding out the bad news, we went over to the hospital to have the D & C. We are still struggling with the Whys and how comes and we are grateful to all of our family and friends who have gone over and beyond to help us out this last week and a half. We love you all. We know we are not alone in this struggle and my heart goes out to anyone who has experiences this heartache. We know we will see and raise our sweet Angel baby again. We love you baby and please know you will always be a part of our family.

3 comments:

The de la Houssaye's said...

Oh Kim, I am so devastated for you. Just know that my prayers and thoughts are with you. I love you and still and always look up to you!

Ann richey said...

Kimberlie, we love you, Taylor, and Tyler so very much. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings. You are constantly in our prayers. Keep the faith...it will happen! Love you!

(PS--glad to have you here for a few more days than expected!)

Tammy said...

I had not heard. I am so sorry for you loss and am so grateful you had support and help. I think about you guys so often and prayers said too. If you need anything please let me know! Love ya!