About a week and a half ago, I went to the SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE performance. It was amazing just like last year. I went with my sister Alecia and some of her friends. There were 7 of us altogether. I of course was dealing with pregnancy cravings, so I ate like a horse. i had popcorn, m&m's, water, cotton candy. You get the picture :) Below are a million pictures but I wanted to show everybody why it is worth going to each season. Enjoy!
{As soon as the music came on and this popped up on the screen, I knew I was in heaven}
{Alecia and I}
{Jeanine and Phillip- I love them!!!!}
{Evan- he is so dang cute}
{The 3 Super Heroes - Melissa, Kayla and Jeanine}

{Our comic relief of the evening- Jeanine and Phillip. If you watched the season, you will remember the Russian folk dance that was awful. Well they made fun of it all night long. It was hilarious.}
{Our comic relief of the evening- Jeanine and Phillip. If you watched the season, you will remember the Russian folk dance that was awful. Well they made fun of it all night long. It was hilarious.}
1 comment:
I am so glad you were able to have a fun night out. Those pictures are amazing! One of these years I will hopefully be able to attend with you girls.
Post a Comment