Monday, December 22, 2008

We are in Idaho

Sorry for not posting in a while. I have been super busy packing, cleaning, getting presents and driving 6 LONG hours up to Idaho. Tyler and I are now safely up in Idaho awaiting Taylor's arrival tomorrow night. It has been snowing like crazy at home and we just got dumped on up here so we are praying Taylor's flight is able to take off and land up here in Boise without any problems.

I have of course been taking lots of pictures, but scatter brained me, forgot my camera cord, so you all will have to wait until Taylor gets up here to see cute pictures of Tyler with his 3 cousins. I hope all of your Christmas activities are going well and stay tuned for some pictures.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Glad that made it safe! Hope Taylor makes it in on time! Have a great Christmas. Can't wait to see pictures!

ann said...

We are very glad Taylor made it up here last night...with only an hour or so delay. And we have thoroughly enjoyed having you and Tyler up here this week. I just wish I haven't had to work so much...but now I am off so let the rest of the fun holidays begin!!! Love you.