Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

This year for Thanksgiving, we went to Mom and Dad P's house. We had a quiet holiday (well if you count 8 adults, 5 kids and a dog quiet :) ) And enjoyed yummy food that was prepared by Chef Dave and amazing cook Mommy Kristine. Because of Tyler's allergies, i wanted him to be able to eat yummy food on Thanksgiving so i made some meatballs, mashed potatoes, jello and home made pumpkin pie. I was so excited dishing up Tyler's plate with all of this special food for him and of course he did not touch ONE bite. Oh well, I guess that is life with a 20 month old. Thanks everyone for a wonderful holiday.
{Tyler with Great Grandma and Grandpa P}
{Getting ready to NOT eat his Thanksgiving food}

{Isn't he cute?}


{Mommy and Tyler watching The Office}



{Beautiful table decorated by Mom Kristine


{Tyler getting into things}


{Tayson also getting into things}


{Kessley looking all cute}

{Tayson, Carson, Kessley and Tyler}

{Tyler in Baby Graham's Jumper-roo}

{At last but not least, the homemade pumpkin pie that I made from scratch. i even made the crust from scratch. And yes I am proud of it}


5 comments:

6 P's in a Pod said...

Sorry all your work went for naught. That is the plight of motherhood I'm afraid. I'm sad you guys had left to go home before we got there. We played games and of course I lost. (Only because Robb and Kristine are CHEATERS!!)

Tammy said...

Your pie looks yummy. Tyler is such a big boy now. I love to see all of his pictures. Glad your Thanksgiving was a good one.

ann said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...and Tyler looks so big and handsome. Sorry he didn't eat his special dinner. Your pie looks very good...I am very proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Jenny said...

Yay kimberlie! The pie looks beautiful! You should be proud of it.

ann said...

I forgot to mention that I love your backgrounds. You are one creative woman! Love you!