Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tyler and Blackjack

A couple of weeks ago, my in-laws' stake had a carnival and my father-in-law brought a few of his horses for all the kids to ride. Before we left to go home, we knew that we had to get Tyler on the horse to go for his first ride. Here is Tyler on Blackjack which is one of Grandpa's favorite horses. Doesn't he look like a natural. Both of his Grandpa's will be proud.
{Tyler, Proud Grandpa James and Blackjack}

{Proud Mommy and Tyler}


{Look at that perfect posture}



3 comments:

Elder Richey said...

I still can't believe how big he is getting. It will be so fun when he and Marcus can get together again--I'm still bummed that we won't see you in October :(

It was great talking to you today. Thanks for your generosity, and I wish you all the best with all that is going on right now.

Anonymous said...

how fun!! I love horses.

6 P's in a Pod said...

Maybe I'm prejudice but I think that's one very brave 17 month old to ride on such a huge animal! Shouldn't he be a little scared?