Monday, October 6, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

So I have loved So You Think You Can Dance since the beginning. I love living vicariously through the dancers, since I am so not a dancer. I just love everything about this show. So we I found out that they were going to be in town, I knew I had to go. So I had my sister buy us some tickets and we went and had a blast. It was one of the best shows I have ever seen. Well except for Josh Groban. So please enjoy lots of pics that do not convey how exciting it was to see these dances in person.

{Joshua and Katee}



{Twitch, my favorite dancer doing his solo}

{My favorite dance- Bleeding love by Chelsie and Mark}
{The winner Joshua}
{Twitch and Kerrington. This was an amazing dance}
{the final 5 guys performing together. It was awesome.}

{Final 2 guys- Twitch and Joshua}
{Gev who is from utah was our comic relief of the night. He kept coming out in women clothes. It was so funny.}
{Sorry the pic isn't clear, but this is Twitch and Katee doing the "Door Dance."}


{My sister Alecia and I. Please don't look at the no makeup, I was so not in the mood to dress up.}

{Gev, isn't he amazing?}
{Twitch and Kherrington}
{Chelsie, she is from utah also}





5 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the picture of you and Alecia. It looks like a great time. Kandra and Becca went and said it was a blast too. You two should share pictures. you both got some great ones!!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Wasn't the concert awesome?! I loved it. I wish I would have known you guys were going I would tried to find you. Well I'm glad you were able to go and you look beautiful by the way without makeup. So hush! Love ya!

Kris said...

That would have been fun, let me know next time for things, I want to go!!!!

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ann said...

Glad you had a great time. Wish I was able to attend things like that also, but like I told Alecia, at least I got to touch Josh Groban! I love my two beautiful "Utah" daughters.