Tuesday, March 18, 2008

1st St. Patrick's Day

Yesterday was Tyler's 1st St. Patrick's Day. He was supposed to be born by St. Patrick's Day last year, but he decided that he wanted to come on his own time table. We didn't do much besides go to Daddy's office to show off our shirts and than go to the natural food store to buy dairy free margarine and soy milk. Yum Yum! He looked very cute in his green shirt, as did Mommy and Daddy in their shirts. So here are a couple of pictures of him in his cute outfit. Sorry we don't have any pictures of Daddy and Me since we were behind the camera.

9 comments:

Hillary said...

I can't believe how big he is now! He is one handsome little guy.

ann said...

I really like his shirt. What did his parent's shirts say? I can't wait to see him again this weekend!!!

[Morgan] said...

Oh my! I can't believe he's almost one! It seems like we just went to park city and he was only 5 weeks old and Hillary and I were pregnant! I can't believe it! I hope you are up for a girls night soon, because I am!

alecia said...

I love how his hair is always standing up straight! And he needs to get a hair cut soon before he gets a real mullet!! And we do all need to do a girls night out, or even in, just as long as it is a girls night!

Kimberlie said...

My shirt said, Kiss me I am Irish and Taylor's was just a green stripped shirt.

We totally need to have a girls night. I desperatly need one :)

Brian Adair Fam said...

So cute!! I can't believe how big Tyler is! Love his shirt, too!

Brighton said...

Kim I freakin' love that little guy! He is seriously perfect! I love the pictures you took of him "helping" mom. I was chuckling here in my dorm. I miss you guys and can't wait to hold my nephew! Smooch on him for me until I get back. Love you lots

Brighton said...

P.S. that last comment was from Annie and Robb. I don't know why it said About Us. Again, I love that handsome little guy.

Kimberlie said...

We love you too Annie, and miss you both a lot. Family dinners just aren't the same without you :)