Sorry, this is a little late, but a couple of weeks ago we went up to Boise to suprise my parents for their anniversary. They were of course very suprised. We had a blast hanging out with my parents, my sister and my brother, sister-in-law and nepew. Marcus, my nephew loved Tyler and of course Tyler loved him back. The only time Marcus didn't care for Tyler was when he had to share his toys. He has been used to being the only grandchild around so he wasn't used to sharring. While we were there, Marcus spent the night and Grandma and Grandpa's house. That night I was giving Tyler a bath and Marcus didn't want to get in, but he wanted to help give "Baby Tyler" a bath. The next morning Marcus was taking a bath and he wanted Tyler to get in the tub with him. Below is a video of them playing together. It was the cutest thing ever. Thanks Family for all the love and kidness you showed us while we were there.
Here is Grandpa giving the grandsons a horseride.

Taylor with the two boys. Marcus is 2 1/2 and Tyler is 11 months. Aunt Alecia bought them matching shirts.
5 comments:
I love Marcus' whispered "Bye"! Those two are so cute together.
I'm glad you videotaped them in the bath together. So cute! It was great to see you guys.
They look like they could be brothers!
P.S. Looking forward to the big ONE b-day!!
Yes they are so cute togther. I am glad Tyler is now at the age that he can interact with Marcus better.
Nikki, I am glad you guys will be able to make it.
I am also glad you video taped their bath since I was at work and didn't get to see them. It was great seeing them play together and with their Grandpa and rest of the family. Thanks again for coming up to surprise us!!!
Post a Comment