So this is what a child looks like when his mom decides to put away all of his too small clothes and forgets to put new clothes into his diaper bag.


I had to go into the office today to help out and while we were there I discovered that Tyler had peed through his diaper ruining his onesies that he had on underneath his overalls. So I went to change him and discovered that I forgot to put new clothes into his diaper bag when I removed the too small ones. So this is how he looked. Taylor and I were laughing so hard that Tyler decided to laugh with us. Poor guy, he thought we were laughing with him, when we were actually laughing at him. :) I tried to get a standing up pic but it was too hard with just me. Enjoy!
6 comments:
Kim, he's so darling! I can't stand how big he is! Well concidering the last time I saw him, he was 5 weeks old! We should definitely get together soon!
He is so cute. I love my little guy so much. How was the sleepover last weekend? If I don't talk to you before you leave have fun. Don't forget to bring me something back.
I wish I had farm land. How could anyone pass up a hand this adorable!?
Lyn-He was pretty good. He was up too late past his bedtime, so he didn't go to sleep for about 40 minutes after I put him down. He was basically asleep crying. But then he slept pretty good after that. Just woke up once to eat and then started to wake up a couple more times, but went right back to sleep. So did I thankfully!
Morgan, yes he is very big. I had so much fun at the shower with all of you girls. We so need to get together soon for lunch or something.
KayLyn, he did good, luckily I took some medication that knocked me out so I didn't wake up missing my baby.
Tammy, I love how big your boy is getting. He is so adorable.
What a guy!!! I am sure Great Grandpa Richey would love to have had him on his farm...I sure love this fella no matter how mom & dad dress him!!!
Post a Comment