Friday, October 5, 2007

New Car Seat

Tyler has pretty much outgrown his infant car seat. He is too tall for it and he is so heavy that we couldn't even carry him in it anymore. So thanks to Aunt Alecia's expertise, we bought him a new convertible car seat. I love his face in this picture. He looks like he is so excited to be in it, but in all actuality, he hates sitting in his seat. Oh well.






4 comments:

Elder Richey said...

Wow, I so did not follow the carseat rules. Marcus was in the infant carseat until his first birthday. His poor little feet were just hanging over the bottom. He loved his first few rides in the forward-facing seat. They can see so much more :)

He's adorable and has killer eyelashes.

Tammy said...

I love the second shot. He looks so happy to be sitting up! Adorable!

alecia said...

Actually Katie, you were fine with Marcus in his infant seat. Tyler hasn't actually outgrown it, just outgrown the usefullness of it! He could still be in it for another few inches and another few pounds. He fell asleep in his car seat twice with me this weekend. So it must be somewhat comfortable.

ann said...

Looks like the cadillac of car seats--comfortable & very nice...of course Tyler will make anything look great!!!! Thanks Alecia for helping your sister & nephew. Glad you are there for each other, but I sure miss seeing you guys on a regular basis. Love you!!!