Thursday, October 4, 2007
I love my baby
I just want to say how much I love my baby boy. He is the best thing that has every happened to us. He is our miracle and even though we are going through some tough times with him right now, he will always be my angel. I love his smile and his laugh. Today he was in his jumperoo and just laughing at me so I started playing peek-a-boo with him and he was just laughing so hard. I love it. I love being a mom to such a special little boy. I took this pic today because I wanted a new desktop pic for our computer so I could look at him every day while we are gone to Hawaiil. I just wanted to let everyone know how much I love this little miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very fun picture! When are you going to Hawaii? Have fun! I'm jealous!! :0)
We leave on Wednesday the 10th and get back the 17th. I am so excited, but very nervous to leave Tyler.
Have a great time in Hawaii! Great self shot of the two of you.
I sure love that little miracle as well as his parents!
Post a Comment