Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lake Powell








A couple of weeks ago we went to Lake Powell with Taylor's family. This was the first time Tyler has been on a boat and in water besides the pool. He loved it. He loved walking on the sand and feeling it on his feet. We had a blast swimming in the lake and riding on the boat looking at all the little caves along the way. I even got up on the death tub. They were supposed to go slow, but of course they didn't. But luckily I held on. Too bad we don't have a pick, I heard I looked pretty funny. So here are some pictures of Tyler and us, and a video of Tyler in the water. Enjoy.
Tyler on the boat for the first time.


Tyler and Mommy. Don't I look cool in my hat and sunglasses?


Tyler and Daddy playing on the beach



5 comments:

Jackie said...

I love this little boy! He is so sweet and so snuggly. Thanks for bringing him in to work and letting me hold him! It brightens my day!!

Tammy said...

Yeah I am so excited that you made a blog. I love the pictures. The sun glasses are the best!

Jackie said...

Oh, that is such an awesome hat!! Where did he get that?! J/K!

Kimberlie said...

He got it from his wonderful "Aunt" Jackie.

ann said...

I missed these pictures...they are so cute! Glad you had fun on the water, and Kimberlie, I am very proud of you getting on the death tube!!!! I would love to see pictures of that one!