A couple of weekends ago we went to a fun pumpkin patch and corn maze. Tyler of course had a blast with all of the pumpkins, the fun toys they had to play on and of course the corn maze. We let Tyler be the leader in the corn maze and we got lost. I am sure it is an easy maze, but Taylor and I are very bad at mazes so to let a 2 year old lead us turned out to be a very bad idea. We ended coming out of it and then taking the shortcut route. All in all it was a fun day.
{I love giant pumpkins!}
6 comments:
Your family just keeps getting cuter and cuter. You look great!! Love ya guys and hope all is going amazing for you!
What a fun time! Looks like a blast! You look so adorable! I miss you! We really need to keep in better touch!
thanks Kandra. We love you too and miss you. I need to see your new little guy soon.
Megan!!!! How are you? We do need to keep in touch and see each other. you only live 2 hours away we need to get together.
Aren't pumpkin patches so fun with little boys? Tyler looks like he's having the greatest time ever. Did you guys have a good Halloween?
Katie, we had a great Halloween. Tyler of course loved getting candy at the trunk-or-treats that we went too. It was hard this year because he kept wanting to eat all the candy that he couldn't have. So we bought him a big bag of candy he could eat.
Glad you had a wonderful time on your outing. Tyler is so adorable!!! And so are his parents!
Post a Comment