Friday, August 21, 2009

Fishing with Daddy

On Memorial Day, Taylor decided he wanted to take Tyler fishing for the first time. So we headed up Hobble Creek Canyon and took Tyler fishing. As you can tell, Tyler had a blast as did his Daddy. Taylor has been waiting a long time to have Tyler old enough to go fishing with him. They actually caught a few little fish.

Here are the 2 boys with their fishing poles.
The look on Tyler's face explains it all. Mommy was scared to have her little boy so close to the river so Tyler held onto Daddy's back pocket for safety.
Daddy with his "catch"


the 2 boys enjoying time together.



5 comments:

Jenny said...

Dang that boy is cute. And Taylor, don't get too excited over there, I'm referring to Tyler. Looks like you guys had fun. Jason misses fishing and such with you guys.

The de la Houssaye's said...

Ok Kim Tyler is so darling! Every time I see pictures of him he gets cuter! We need to get together sometime soon!

ann said...

What a wonderful time together. Glad you all had such fun. Keep making memories!

Kimberlie said...

Jenny, I know Jason misses fishing with Taylor,but I miss our trips to Roberts together while the guys went to Sportsmans :) We miss you guys so much.

Megan, uh yeah we need to get together. I need to see and hold that little guy of yours.

Mom, we love you guys. Thanks for everything.

Tammy said...

What a great day that must have been, i am not sure who looks more excited Daddy or son!