Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's Been a Long Time

Hi all, sorry I haven't posted in a long time, but we have had a very stressful long summer. I have had to go back to work for a while so life has become hectic. But I promise in the next week or so to update with some pictures from the summer. I have gone to New York City, we have had a family reunion and just fun times with family that I will post about. But until then, have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

ann said...

Kimberlie, I haven't been on either, so it is good for both of us to be back on...Love Ya!

The de la Houssaye's said...

Oh Yeah I cant wait to see more pictures and here about your trip! Summer can be crazy though I understand!

Tammy said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one that hasn't blogged in a while though I think I have you beat at the length. I love your older post. Tyler is a doll. It was good to see you guys at the reunion for a bit!

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah I cant wait to see more pictures and here about your trip! Summer can be crazy though I understand!

___________________
Vince
Increase your brand popularity overnight

Unknown said...

I cant wait to see more pictures and here about your trip! Summer can be crazy.

--
Jhon
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments