Here are some more pictures from our time in idaho Falls. Here is baby Graham he is Dave and Cherilyn's youngest child and he just turned 1. I love you Graham Cracker!
Grandma Kris got Tayson and Tyler matching outfits. Sorry for the sideways pic.
I found a killer deal at Ross on a Thomas the Train play tent which we have been looking for. As you can see Tyler and his cousins had a blast playing in it.

While we were there, we went and visited my Grandpa and Grandma Richey. Tyler had a blast with Great Grandpa playing outside while I got to enjoy some one on one time with my Grandma. Below is Tyler in the back of Grandpa's blue truck. This truck has been around since I was younger. I used to "drive" this truck when I was like 12 while Grandpa fed the animals on the farm. What wonderful memories I have from the Richey farm.
While we were there, we went and visited my Grandpa and Grandma Richey. Tyler had a blast with Great Grandpa playing outside while I got to enjoy some one on one time with my Grandma. Below is Tyler in the back of Grandpa's blue truck. This truck has been around since I was younger. I used to "drive" this truck when I was like 12 while Grandpa fed the animals on the farm. What wonderful memories I have from the Richey farm.
5 comments:
I love the ggrandparents w/Tyler picture...one for the memory book! Of course, they are all so cute. But what can I say, I have a very cute grandson!!!!
How fun. I love visiting grandparents. Ahhh... the memories.
Great pictures. I love the one in the tent!
Its a great though to visit our grandparents,
It can be a memory book.
___________________
Vince
Increase your brand popularity overnight
They are lovely grandparents w/Tyler picture...one for the memory book.
Thanks for sharing...
--
Jhon
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems
Post a Comment