Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2 "T's" Equals Mischief

This past weekend Tyler, me, my sis-in-law Annie and her beautiful daughter Brighton went up to Idaho Falls to my bro-in-laws house. Tyler got to play with his cousins which he loved and I got to hang out with my sis-in-laws. I worked out and about died because I am so out of shape :) But we survived and made it home to our lonely waiting husbands.
Tyler wanted to get on the baby swing, but I was too lazy to go outside and help him so I told him to do something else. While Cherilyn and I were talking, we turned to look out the window and started laughing. This is what we saw outside.
Cousin Tayson who is 3 1/2 was "helping" Tyler get into the swing. They were very inventive on how to accomplish this task. Below is the sequence of events.

And finally he is all the way in. Tyler's laugh was so cute.He was so proud of himself.




3 comments:

ann said...

I laughed out loud when I saw these pictures! I even showed them at work. Very smart boys.

Anonymous said...

I had so fun when i saw these pictures,
Very smart boys.

___________________
Vince
Increase your brand popularity overnight

Unknown said...

It really lovely article, I had a fun
by reading it.
Thanks for sharing...

--
Jhon
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments