Yes I know that my wonderful son's birthday was well over 3 weeks ago, but I have been very busy, well okay I have just been very lazy and haven't posted about his birthday. Tyler turned 2 on March 23rd and we celebrated on the 21st since my family was going to be in town. I had been sick the previous2 weeks before his birthday with a sinus infection so our big birthday bash turned into a last minute cake and ice cream party. Thanks to everyone who helped us pull it off. We were lucky enough to have my parents and sister come down from Idaho for Tyler's birthday just like they did last year. Unfortunately my mom had to fly back home on Monday to get back to work, but my dad and sister were able to stay the whole week since it was their spring break.
For his birthday,Tyler got 2 trains- Percy and Mighty Mack, Thomas the Train books, clothes and a very cute cow chair from my parents. As you can see from the pictures below, he loved pulling the tissue paper out of bags and he loved his trains. He of course didn't like the cupcakes that I made for him. Oh well what else is new. Also here are his stats from his 2 year apt with the doctor: He weighs27 lbs and 8 oz. so he is in the 40% percentile, he is 36" tall and in the 90% percentile for height and he has a 50% head. So that makes him very tall and skinny like his Grandpa R. So please enjoy the pictures below:
{On the way to the airport to drop off my mom, Tyler got comfortable reading his "Tommy Book."}

{Tyler sitting in his cow chair, which he sits in every day to watch tv}

{Aunt Kay helping Tyler open up his gifts}

{Proud parents of a big 2 year old}

{Tyler with his cupcakes}

{Here is the cake that everyone else ate because it was made with stuff Tyler can't eat}
5 comments:
Tyler's party was very fun, I am glad we were able to be there for it. He is such a cute 2 yr old!! Thanks for sharing his pictures. Love to you all!!!!!
Thanks for sharing the birthday pics. Marcus loves to see Tyler on Skype and Blogger--I'm glad we have those to keep these boy cousins in touch :)
It looks like a great party. I love the pciture of the three of you together.
Happy Birthday little dude. We sure miss you!
Thanks for sharing the birthday pics. Marcus loves to see Tyler on Skype and Blogger--I'm glad we have those to keep these boy cousins in touch :)
___________________
Vince
Increase your brand popularity overnight
Post a Comment