Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yum, Yum, Yum

Since Tyler is limited to what he can eat, we are always searching for fun "normal" treats that are safe for him to eat. Well I found out that Oreos do not have milk in them so we offered it to Tyler and of course he fell in love with them. He will beg for a cookie and than he breaks it apart and just eats the filling inside. It is really cute to watch. So a few days ago we took pictures of Tyler eating his cookie.


4 comments:

ann said...

Tyler, Grandma loves Oreos also, that is why I don't buy them very often because I can almost eat the whole bag myself! You are a cutie...love you!

Jenny said...

Yay for normal treats! Enjoy Tyler.

6 P's in a Pod said...

Yummmmmm...oreos. Thanks for reminding me.

Tammy said...

Thank goodness for Oreos. I love his new diggs too. he is getting so big!