Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to see Celine Dion in concert. I love her and I would always pretend that I could sing like her. Well I should say that in my car I still pretend that I can sing like her :) Well when I found out that she was going to be in las vegas doing shows, I wanted to go, but when we looked for tickets they were really expensive. So I almost gave up hope. But than a miracle happened and she decided to do a World Tour and where was one of her stops Salt Lake City!!!!!! So on November 21, 2007 I bought 2 tickets to Celine Dion for the following November 2008. Well when November 2008 rolled around, Celine had to postpone some of her concerts because she was sick. Well of course just my luck she had to postpone MY show. So after almost a year and half from buying my tickets I finally got to see my FAVORITE singer of all time live. and can I say she sounds even more amazing in person. And of course she is absolutely gorgeous. And if you don't believe me how much I love Celine, I started crying when she came on stage. I was just so in awe. Thank you so much to my wonderful husband for always letting me fulfill my dreams. I love you. Thanks for the great memories last night.
{Taylor enjoying Celine sing}
{Taylor enjoying Celine sing}
1 comment:
Wonderful pictures and so great that you could finally get to see her. My thanks to Taylor as well for letting it happen that you could finally see her!
Post a Comment