Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We spent it up in Idaho with my family and it was a wonderful time. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us spend so much time with you. We enjoyed fun family time with my little sister and brother and sister-in-law and their 3 boys who we don't get to see very often. I miss you all already. Tyler had fun opening presents. He would take everyone their gifts and then "helped" them open all of them. Santa gave him a Cars golf set which he loves to play with and push the golf bag around the room. He got 2 Car characters and a Car mat from his cousin Marcus. Tyler got lots of clothes and books and a wonderful quiet book that my mom made for him. Taylor got lots of BYU clothes and I got a gorgeous painting for my bedroom wall. My in-laws gave us a 72 hour kit which I am so grateful for because I am now getting the food storage, preparedness bug so I am stressing about getting everything in order. After a wonderful time in Idaho, we left Saturday in the middle of a blizzard and what should have taken about 6 hours at the most took us about 8 hours because of all the snow and wind. We love you mom and dad, but next time we are flying :)

3 comments:

ann said...

Wonderful Christmas spent with a wonderful family...I am thankful you were able to come up for so long...it is very quiet now! Love to you all!!!!

Tammy said...

Great pictures. Sound like you had a great time minus the weather on the way home!

Jenny said...

I'm glad that you had a fun Christmas. I can't wait to see you in less than a week!