Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tyler James

I just thought I would update you all on how Tyler is doing. He is now talking up a storm and repeats every word he hears. So Mommy and Daddy have to watch what we say and what we watch on TV when he is in the room. He is getting so big and old. He started nursery a month ago and we are still having a hard time with the detachment part. He is fine until they put the toys away and than he gets sad. So Taylor and I have to go in with him for hopefully only a few more weeks until he has transitioned well.
{This is Tyler with his pumpkin that he has to touch everytime he walks by it}
{Daddy and Tyler at the airport waiting to pick up Grandma Ann and Aunt KayLyn}
{Just being his usual handsome self}


{Tyler "coloring" with sidewalk chalk}

{We were at Walmart one night looking at clothes and Tyler walked off for a second. Don't worry we knew where he was. He deciede that he needed a little rest. so he thought he would check out the carseats.}







2 comments:

ann said...

Boy, do I have a great looking grandson or what?!! It was great seeing him 2 weekends in a row...wish it was like that all the time. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Have a great time at your super Saturday and dry packing. Love you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

he is getting so big!!