On our way up to Boise a few weeks ago, we stopped in Twin Falls to visit family and friends. While we were there we wanted to stop at the Twin Falls Temple since we had hoped for a temple in our area the whole time we were growing up. I just love to see every temple I can in person because they are so beautiful. Just a side note, as I was posting these pictures, I was also looking at the news online about how our temples and church buildings in California and in Utah are being vandalized and broken into. This just makes me so sad to think of how sacred these buildings are and people that have different views than me are harming these holy places. Now I will get back to these beautiful pictures.
4 comments:
I was sad I was working that night and missed seeing you guys!
thanks for sharing the pictures. I was wonderful to go thru the open house...the inside is gorgeous! Give my Tyler a BIG hug for me!
Marcus loved the water fountain best, too.
That is a beautiful temple. Beautful state. Beautiful everything.
Post a Comment