Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What We Have Been Up To

Hello everyone. Sorry we have been M.I.A. for awhile. We have been dealing with a sick, cranky, doesn't want to sleep son for the last few weeks. So I have been going crazy. But hopefully things are now on there way back up. Nothing exciting has been going on here. We have just been enjoying the sun, the pool and hanging out in our air conditioned house.

Taylor is working hard and trying to get things settled at work now that his brother has moved to Idaho Falls. I will be starting back to work a few hours a day to help him out.


Tyler is getting so big and thinks he is the biggest boy ever. He will be 17 months on Saturday and already in 2T clothes. It looks like we are on our way to having our football player. I can't believe how fast he is growing up.


And I am just here trying to be a sane mom and wife. I am trying to organize our house and life to make it more functional now that Tyler is all over the place and into everything. So that is taking a lot of my time. And of course the Olympics are on and that has been the highlight of my days. Taylor and I are HUGE Olympic fans, Go USA!!!!


And lastly, we just wanted to let you all know, that we have been undergoing fertility treatments again, and so far it hasn't worked, but we are praying it will happen so. So when this blessing happens again, we will let you all know. Now to the best part right? Here are some pictures.


6 comments:

Tammy said...

He has gotten so big! I hope and pray that the fertilty stuff works fast for you. We are hoping to have our papers in by the first of the year! We shall see what happens! Good luck!

ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ann said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures...You are all looking great and I can't believe how big Tyler is getting, he has lost his "baby" look already! You are always in our prayers...keep the faith and have fun with your not-so-little one while he is still little! love you all.....

Kimberlie said...

Good luck Tammy. I hope you can get another little one fast.

Elder Richey said...

Holy Cow!! The kid is huge! It really is amazing how fast these little boys grow. Maybe Marcus and Tyler will both be playing for BYU someday :)

Kris said...

He is getting so big. I miss you!
I tagged you, so go to my blog to find out details.
Love ya