Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Honey

Today is Taylor's 30th birthday and I wanted to tell him how much I love him and appreciate all he does for Tyler and me. You are the best babe!
Taylor, in honor of your 30th birthday, here are 30 reasons why I love you:
1) You are... Giving
2) You are...Loving
3) You are...Helpful
4) You are...Compassionate
5) You are... a Great golfer
6) You are...an Avid fisherman
7) You...Love the gospel
8) You are...the best father I could ever ask for my children
9)You...love to watch the same shows I do (and even if you don't, you still do :) )
10) You are... a Hard worker
11) You...give me whatever I want, when I want it
12) You are...a "great" dresser (wink, wink)
13) You... Melt my heart everytime I see you look at me and Tyler
14) You are... Always there for me whenever I need you
15) You are...the biggest sports fan I have ever met
16) You are...extremely charming
17) You are...a very caring son and grandson
18) You... would do anything to have children
19) You... fly me half way across the world just to fulfill my dreams
20) You... talked to me for hours about absolutely nothing, just so you could hear my voice
21) You... gave me a present the first time we went on a date because you knew it was my favorite movie
22) You... stayed up for more than 30 hours and held my hand while I was in labor, even when you were so exhausted you could barely function
23) You... love my looks even when I swell up like a whale
24) You... are the best uncle any of our neices and nephews could ask for
25)You... allow me to have my own hobbies even if it means we don't have a lot of things in common
26) You... put up with my cooking and pretend that you like it, even when I burn it :)
27) You are... one of the funniest guys I know, even with your crude sense of humor
28) You... have so many talents, that I can't wait for you to teach me them all
29) You are... extremely handsome
And lastly...
30) You... have made all my dreams come true and I can't wait to spend 3o plus more years with you.
We love you Daddy

3 comments:

ann said...

What a wonderful list! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY MOST FAVORITE SON-IN-LAW!!!!! You look great for an old man of 30!!!

Elder Richey said...

Taylor, we hope you have a fabulous 30th birthday. We swear that you don't look a day over 25 :) You'll have to give Tim the scoop on what it's like to cross into the big 30, so that he'll be prepared.

Love ya!

Tammy said...

What a wonderful tribute to your hubby! Tell him happy birthday for us too!