Love the video! Tyler is such a cutie!!! He is such a brave boy to be stuck with so many needles.KayLyn wants to know why your homepage looks different.
I'm totally jealous.
I took out the background because I was sick of it and I am just waiting for a new computer so I can use my photoshop to do a really cute design. So it will look like crap for a few weeks.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the video! Tyler is such a cutie!!! He is such a brave boy to be stuck with so many needles.
KayLyn wants to know why your homepage looks different.
I'm totally jealous.
I took out the background because I was sick of it and I am just waiting for a new computer so I can use my photoshop to do a really cute design. So it will look like crap for a few weeks.
Post a Comment