Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Mommy



I just wanted to wish my Mommy Ann a Happy 50th birthday! We love you and wish we could be there with you on this special day. You are the best Mom and I appreciate everything you have done for me. Tyler loves his Grandma very much and misses you tons. Hopefully we can see each other soon. I am glad your day has been great and I hope you have a fabulous holiday weekend. Love you!!!

1 comment:

ann said...

Thanks for the well wishes...I did have a great birthday thanks to my wonderful family. KayLyn made dinner for my on Thursday complete with homemade bread and dessert! Then she planned a surprise birthday BBQ on Saturday. I knew Tim and Katie were coming over (Marcus had a sleepover with us Friday night) but I didn't know about the neighbors coming over. It was great. Again Dad and KayLyn made dinner (I made a pasta salad). I was wondering why Dad was buying so much meat but he said it was because we were going over to Tim and Katie's on Monday. Again, that was another "fib" to keep me in the dark. It worked. I sure love my family. And thanks again for the wonderful Mother's Day gift...It was wonderful!!! I wish I could see Tyler and you guys more often. Hopefully in June!