Yes, I am now 24 years old. I only have 1 more year until I am a quarter of a century old. Man I am getting up there in years. :) Just kidding. I just want to publicly thank all my family and friends for all the well wishes and gifts that were given to me. It was a wonderful birthday. I went to dinner with my wonderful husband to my favorite restaurant Olive Garden and than we went to see "What Happens In Vegas." Which is really funny. And than I got some ice cream from McDonalds. So it was a great birthday night. Thanks Hunny. And thanks Alecia for babysitting my baby for me. (Even though you didn't have to beat him up :) Love you all!!!
Here are the beautiful roses my son and husband gave me. Aren't they beautiful?


And this wonderful new crock-pot that my in-laws gave me. I am excited to use it. Thanks James and Kristine.
2 comments:
Glad you had a wonderful birthday and I can tell you are loved by your husband and son...the roses are very beautiful! I remember that day 24 years ago almost like it was yesterday. It was early Monday morning in the Rexburg, ID hospital. I can't believe it has been that long ago...boy, you are getting old!!! Love you very much and glad you had a wonderful birthday!
I am glad that you had a great birthday. The flowers are beautiful! I wished you Happy Birthday on the family web page but Happy Birthday again. You are awesome.
Post a Comment