
I am an Auntie again!!! My brother-in-law and sister-in-law had a baby boy this morning. He was 3 1/2 weeks early, he wasn't breathing on his own and spent some time in the NICU but he is now doing great. Graham was bon at 7:19 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs 12 oz. 18 in long. He has dark hair on his cute little head. He is just so little compared to Tyler that I couldn't get over it. My sister-in-law Cherilyn is doing good. Sore but good. We give nicknames to our neices and nephews so now this little guy's nickname is Graham Cracker. So now here are some pics of our little Graham Cracker.

Proud Uncle Tay Tay

4 comments:
OH my Heck! Kim, you are so lucky you get to hold that little guy! I am so jealous of you! Is he so light? He looks beautiful! Ahhh....hold him as much as you can for me okay? He is so stinkin' cute...I want to be home! I miss my nephews and nieces! I am so sorry to hear about little Tyler. That stinks! I hope he gets better soon. I love that boy! XoXo
What a beautiful little baby boy! We're glad that he's OK now. Congrats to your b- and s-in law.
How precious.
Annie we miss you too. Yeah he is light, but he has such dark hair. He is so little to hold compared to Tyler.
Post a Comment