I just wanted to wish my parents a happy
30th anniversary. I
love you so much and am so
grateful for all you have done for us. You were the best parents anyone could ask for. Even when we were going through a lot of rough years, you guys still put us
children first and I am very
grateful for that. I hope that Taylor and I can have 30 wonderful years like you. Even though we can't be with you on this big occassion, I am excited to see you in a month. We all miss you and
love you both so very much.
Congratulations. Here is to
30 more
long I mean
loving years. :)
3 comments:
Thanks so much for your kind, though not always truthful words...I wasn't the best mom but I have always loved my children and my husband)!!! When I married I couldn't even imagine what it would be like 30 years from that day. I still feel young even if I don't look it and I wouldn't trade a year of our life together, even if I would like to undo a few of my mistakes. Thanks for your love!
I was very surprised when I walked in the restaurant and saw you there with your family and Alecia and KayLyn! Thank you for your love and support. I have the most wonderful kids ever!!!!!
We were glad we could come up. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait to see you in a month.
Post a Comment