Monday, January 28, 2008

Tyler's Future Wife

My best friend from growing up was down here in Utah a couple of weeks ago so I was able to see Kimberly and her daughter Aspen who is 2 months younger than Tyler. It was so cute seeing those 2 together. Tyler kept wanting to touch Aspen, but Aspen really didn't want anything to do with him. It was funny. I told Tyler that he had to marry Aspen so that Kim and I can be related just like we always wanted to be growing up :)

Kim and I with our 2 beautiful babies


Holding Hands

9 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the last picture!

alecia said...

Those will be great to show on their wedding video!

heather telford photography said...

Hi I dont think you know me but I am old high school friends of Taylors and wanted to say hello!! Tell him hi and i am happy for you guys and your little baby!!

Heather Telford (hamblin)
heatherandjefftelford.blogspot.com

Bekah and Lance said...

Tyler and Aspen...what a cute little couple! :) I don't get to see Tyler and you guys very much but it's fun seeing Aspen every week at church and watching her grow!

Kimberlie said...

Hi Heather. I will tell him hi from you. I am so going to stalk your blog now :) just kidding.

Hi Bekah,How is everything going? It is still weird that you guys are in the same ward as Kim and Austin. That is so cool.

Jenny said...

Ah man. How cute is that. We sure miss that little boy.

ann said...

What great pictures...hello Kim R 2!

6 P's in a Pod said...

Cute pictures~~
Go to my blog and vote for Bear's baby's name.

6 P's in a Pod said...

They'd make cute babies of their own...