Every day Tyler waits at the window for Daddy to come home. It is the cutest thing. As soon as I say "I hear Daddy," he seems to know to crawl to the window and pull himself up. Taylor of course loves it. As soon as Tyler sees Taylor in his truck, he starts getting so excited and saying "Dada, Dada, Dada." So here are a couple of pictures of him using his toy so he can get even higher to see Daddy.
4 comments:
Yep, the dads sure do love this kind of thing from their boys. I know it is one of the highlights of Tim's day too.
Oh I bet Marcus is so cute when Tim comes home. Give my cute nephew a hug and kiss from me.
What a darling little guy! I bet Taylor just loves seeing Tyler at the window. It sure pulls at the heartstrings doesn't it?
He is getting to be such a big boy. I bet Taylor is just in heaven when he gets home. I know that is one of Jason's things is when Tab drops everything and runs over when Jason walks in the door.
Post a Comment