Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Fun

6 comments:

alecia said...

So cute! I love the picture where he looks completly dazed!! Thats my baby. Glad to see that he is eating something other than squash and applesauce!

Hillary said...

There is one picture that he looks like he is going to vomit. Ha! priceless. What a cutie.

Kimberlie said...

Yeah he is a cutie isn't he :) Yeah we overstuffed him and he ended up throwing up that night. But he kept opening his mouth, so I kept stuffing it with food. Oh well lesson learned. :)

Brian Adair Fam said...

Tyler is so cute! I love the bib he had on! :0) I'm so glad you've posted new pics! I've been wanting to see how big Tyler's gotten and I miss seeing he's adorable smile!!

Tammy said...

What a doll. He is so cute. I love his hair.

ann said...

I love all the pictures especially the one of him smiling and then almost getting sick!