Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Splish, Splash

Tyler loves his bath every night. This video doesn't show exactly how excited he gets. Sorry for the nudity shot. He loves to flip over all the time.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Adorable. Tab keeps asking me to play it just one more time. He and Tyler would really be good friends now.

Kimberlie said...

Oh, I miss Tab. Tyler would love to play with Tab all the time if he was here. He loves big kids. We will come out this spring I promise.

alecia said...

I am sad that he wouldn't splash for the camera, but maybe that is for the best, he probably would have soaked your camera!

[Morgan] said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! Thanks again for coming over last night! We really need to have a baby free girls night out soon!

Kimberlie said...

I took some more pics of him in the bath tonight because he has been sooo hyper today. And he was splashing the camera too much so I had to put it away.
Morgan, I had fun. Thanks for inviting me. Yes we do need to get together and do dinner and stuff. Without babies :)

ann said...

What a cute little "fish"! I can't wait to see him again this next weekend!!!! And of course his parents and aunt.