Thursday, November 29, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree

The week of Thanksgiving, Taylor finally let me decorate for Christmas. So we went and bought our tree and started to decorate it. We tried to do as much as possible while Tyler was sleeping because we knew he would be too helpful :) but he woke up right at the end, so he helped Mama put the ornaments on the tree. He loved it. I can't wait for his first Christmas.



6 comments:

alecia said...

He is a good helper! I am amazed that he hasn't decided to try to take down the tree yet!

Tammy said...

I bet he loves the tree. Has he tried to pull it down yet? I can't wait to get into our new home and get our tree up. This is the first year that I haven't had our trre up right after Thanksgiving! I can't wait to hear about your first Christmas with Tyler. YOu are going to have a blast!!

ann said...

I am thankful for being able to be with Tyler for his 1st Christmas (at least the weekend before--thanks to Katie & Tim and whoever else helped make this possible). And your tree and decorations look beautiful!

Jason said...

Good looking kid! Chip off the old block...

Brian Adair Fam said...

It's so fun decorating with kids, huh?!? :0) Austin loves the decorations, but luckily hasn't been too tempted by the tree yet. He's too fascinated by our Little People nativity that we got last Christmas. Thank goodness!!! Tyler looks so cute just sitting there in front of the tree. Give him a big hug for us!

Kimberlie said...

Yes he has tried to pull the tree on top of himself, every time I leave the room, that little bugger. I can't wait for his first Christmas. i'm sure he will love the wrapping paper more than his gifts, but oh well. That's the joy of having kids right? :)