Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

Tyler had fun on his first Halloween. He was a giraffe and loved it. The only bad thing is that his costume made him break out in a rash. So he was itching most of the night. Oh well.

Here is his Halloween outfit that he wore all day. It even had cute little socks that had pumpkins on them.
Here Tyler is with his Auntie Alecia.

8 comments:

Hillary said...

Hey Kim! He is so cute in his giraffe costume.

ann said...

I'll take that giraffe home any day...he is soooo cute!!! And I love his pumpkin outfit. I wish you were closer so I could see you guys more often (this includes you, too, Alecia!)! But thanks for the pictures, Kimberlie. Love you guys!!!!!!

Brian Adair Fam said...

I think that's the cutest giraffe I've ever seen! :0) That's too bad it made him break out in a rash. Poor guy! He still looks pretty happy, though. That's a cute picture of Auntie Alecia and Tyler! We sure love you guys!! Glad you made it home safely from Hawaii!

Jenny said...

Kimberlie...he is so adorable and so big. Ttell him to stop growing already will you.

Tammy said...

Love the costume. He makes the cutest giraffe! Sad that the costume made he break out though. I am glad you enjoyed his first Halloween!!

Elder Richey said...

I say, "Super cute!!"

Marcus says, "Tyler!!"

Kimberlie said...

Thanks guys, he is the cutest giraffe ever and I am so not biased :) Mom, we wish you were closer also.

Brian Adair Fam said...

Kim, I just wanted you to know that I have officially tagged you. Check out my blog to find out what this means! ;0) Love ya!