Beautiful. It looks like you are having a blast!!
I. Am. So. Jealous. I have nothing more to say :)
Yeah we are having fun. We are sad to leave tomorrow, but we miss our baby so much. Hey Katie, next time you and Tim need to come with us.
Kim! I'm so jealous! The view from your room is like a postcard! I'm glad you had fun! Did Alecia have fun with Tyler?
Glad you guys had fun. Wish I went with. :) How did Tyler do?Love Ya.
Tyler did good with his Aunt Alecia. He actually slept better with her at night than he does with me. Oh well. Kristina, you look great!!
Hey Kim, I hope the rest of your trip was great. Lets see some more pics.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Beautiful. It looks like you are having a blast!!
I. Am. So. Jealous.
I have nothing more to say :)
Yeah we are having fun. We are sad to leave tomorrow, but we miss our baby so much.
Hey Katie, next time you and Tim need to come with us.
Kim! I'm so jealous! The view from your room is like a postcard! I'm glad you had fun! Did Alecia have fun with Tyler?
Glad you guys had fun. Wish I went with. :) How did Tyler do?
Love Ya.
Tyler did good with his Aunt Alecia. He actually slept better with her at night than he does with me. Oh well.
Kristina, you look great!!
Tyler did good with his Aunt Alecia. He actually slept better with her at night than he does with me. Oh well.
Kristina, you look great!!
Hey Kim, I hope the rest of your trip was great. Lets see some more pics.
Post a Comment