Thursday, October 4, 2007

First Snow

Last Saturday Tyler got to experience another first. His first snowstorm. It was a cold rainy/sleet/snowy day so when Aunt Alecia came over we decided to put Tyler in his new snowsuit (Thanks Aunt Katie). He loved it. His feet are too fat to fit into the feet parts, but luckily it is long enough that he still fit in it. Taylor, Alecia and I were laughing so hard. So here are a few pics of Tyler experiencing his first snow. Isn't he cute?








6 comments:

Brian Adair Fam said...

So cute!! Where did Katie get Tyler's snowsuit? We woke up to snow the same day. Crazy!!! Kolby, Melissa, their kids and my mom and dad were all at my house the night before and the kids couldn't believe it when they saw the snow. Keep the posts coming. I love them!

alecia said...

I love the picture with his tongue sticking out! He is the silliest baby.

Elder Richey said...

He is the cutest snow baby ever!!! I love my nephew.

Also, our new screen background is that picture of Tyler and Marcus where Marcus looks crazed. Every time we see it we laugh and every time Marcus sees it he says, "Tyler."

Kimberlie said...

Jami, I'm not sure where Katie got it. I think it was given to her for Marcus, but it didn't fit him so she gave it to me. I know I couldn't believe that it was snowing, it also looks like it will be snowing here tomorrow also. I am so excited for the 89 degree weather we will have in hawaii :)

Alecia, that is my favorite pic also. it looks like he is trying to get snow on his tongue.

Katie, I love that picture. That is so funny that Marcus recogines people now. I love it.

kaylyn said...

When I was watching Marcus on Friday he keep looking at my phone because he knows that I have a picture of Tyler on it. So for about 30 minutes he would make me show him all the pictures that I have of Tyler on it and every time he would say "Tyler" and give Tyler a kiss.

ann said...

To bad Tyler isn't loved!! He is such a cute snow baby and I love the pictures. We didn't have any snow up here thank goodness!