Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Random Stuff

So we really haven't done much this summer besides a few family reunions and stuff. But her are a few random pics that we have taken over the last few months. Enjoy!

First time in a swing.
First ime on a slide.
Holding Aunt Annie's dog Chloe. He loved Chloe and she loved him.
Our little puppy dog. He loves to put things in his mouth and chew on it without holding onto it.


4 comments:

Tammy said...

The blankie in his mouth is the best.

ann said...

Gotta love my Grandson!!! What a cutie...& his parents!

Brian Adair Fam said...

So many firsts this summer!! Isn't it so exciting?!? Are you going to be able to make it to Sydnee's baby blessing on the 30th? I hope so...we need to get Austin and Tyler together!!

Kimberlie said...

Jami, I didn't even know about Sydnee's blessing. I guess I better check the family site more often :) I will talk to Taylor and see.
Thanks Tammy and mom, he definitly is a cutie.