Last weekend we went up to Twin Falls for Taylor's family reunion. We went to Shoshone Falls on Friday. I used to go there when I was younger but I didn't remember it very well. It was a lot of fun except Tyler didn't want to sleep so he was cranky. We took our boat up and road around on the Snake River for a while. It was nice getting to know some of Taylor's family that I have only met once or twice.
I wanted to go to the Twin Falls mall because that used to be the hang out place when I was growing up so Taylor indulged me and took me there. It was nice to reminisce while I was there about the good ol' times in Idaho. We also saw the new temple in Twin. It is beautiful. I can't wait until we can go inside. Here are a few pics from the trip.

3 comments:
I swear I haven't checked your blog in only a couple days and now there is so much to comment on. I love the family picture and the last pciture with the rainbow is very cool! Glad you had fun!
Shoshone Falls is awesome with all the water running off of it. I, too, remember going there when you guys were younger. Looks like you had fun during your reunion.
Tammy, I haven't posted anything in like 2 weeks. Taylor was getting after me so i decided to post everything that I could yesterday before I leave for Idaho.
Mom, we had fun. It was just weird being back in Twin again. Love you.
Post a Comment