Yes I'm sure not many 4 month olds get time out. I swear I did not put him there myself. We have his jumperoo in the corner because that is the only place it will fit for now. So one morning I was laying on the couch being a lazy mom and Tyler was jumping in his toy no big deal. Well I realized I hadn't heard anything for a few minutes. I look over and he is just staring at the wall not moving. So I walked over and asked him if he was in time out and he started laughing and smiling. So I took that as a yes. Now lets hope when he acutally does go into time out he will be this willing :)

3 comments:
My perfect little grandson in timeout?! I don't think so!!! Both Marcus and Tyler are little angels and I love them very much! Cute pictures, Kimberlie.
Yeah mom Tyler is perfect let me tell you. Especially when he decides to only sleep for an 1 1/2 all day long. Just kidding I wouldn't trade him for the world.
Kimberlie, it can be trying a lot of times (just remember back to your childhood), but like you said it is all worth it and I wouldn't trade any of you for anything in the world either! Love you
Post a Comment